Prosecco AdventureMarch 19, 2017
Soave FragrancesMarch 19, 2017
720,00€ – 1.552,00€
TASTE OF FRIULI
Taste of Friuli Wine Tour.
Friuli Venezia Giulia is a must for serious wine enthusiasts.
from euro 194/person
This small but powerful wine-producing region, overlooking the northern Adriatic Sea and bordering Austria and Slovenia, will amaze you with its aromatic full-bodied white wines and robust reds. It is gaining increasing international attention for the wide variety of quality wines made from native varietals and top international grapes. Friulian winemakers are highly skilled at using innovated techniques in the vineyard and cellar, without overlooking the strong traditions of the area. We particularly enjoy the visiting wineries in the hilly terrains of the Collio and the Colli Orientali del Friuli, the top wine producing areas of the region.
- Private day trip to the wine producing areas of the Friuli region
- Pick-up and drop-off service from Venice Tronchetto or Padova
- Round-trip transportation by comfortable passenger van or car
- English-speaking sommelier as your wine guide for the day
- Scenic drive through the hilly countryside
- 2 boutique winery visits, from vineyard to cellar, where you will meet the winemakers
- 2 guided wine tastings of the white and red wines produced here
- A traditional lunch at a typical trattoria or “frasca”
- Maximum flexibility in meeting any special requests before and during your tour
For groups of more than 8 people, send us a custom request.
PAY ONLY DEPOSIT
- 9:00 am
Pick-up from your location
- 10:30 am
Arrive at the first winery near Cividale del Friuli. Meet the winemaker and learn about the wine making process. A full guided wine tasting of all of the wines they produce.
- 12:30 pm
Traditional lunch at a typical trattoria or “frasca”
- 2:30 pm
A scenic drive through the gentle hills to the second winery near Cormons. Learn about the local grape varietals used to produce outstanding white and red wines directly from the winemaker. A full guided wine tasting of their production.
- 4:30 pm
Leave Friuli for your return journey. Drop-off at your location.