Wine and CheeseFebruary 21, 2017
Padova cooking classJanuary 8, 2018
A hands-on culinary experience
in the Veneto countryside
from euro 165/person
Discover the secrets and techniques of Italian cuisine with a local chef. This cooking class is for small groups of a maximum of 8 people to allow for an interactive, hands-on format. Your chef will teach you to prepare typical specialties such as homemade fresh pasta or risotto as part of a complete Italian meal. At the end of the course you will sit down to lunch all together to taste what you have prepared. Your lunch will be paired with quality Italian wines. Suitable for all skill levels.
In the heart of the Veneto countryside, an easy drive from Venice
- Learn how to prepare an Italian meal under the guidance of an engaging local chef
- You will learn how to prepare an appetizer, either pasta or risotto and a dessert
- Taste local quality wines paired with your meal
- Take home a detailed recipe booklet of the dishes you have prepared
- Round trip transportation from Venice Tronchetto by comfortable passenger van or minivan
- Private English-speaking chef, lunch and accompanying wines.
- Cooking Lesson
- Lunch with Italian Wine
- Recipe booklet in English
Depart from Venice Tronchetto.
Begin your cooking lesson with local chef, followed by lunch all together.
Wrap up your culinary experience with an authentic Italian espresso.
Return to Venice.
“FUN COOKING COURSE”
Our day overall was great. The location was easy to get to, and chef Alessandro was very friendly and the setting was charming. I’m not very experienced in the kitchen, but at the end of the course felt that I could try a few of the recipes at home. My wife loved the day and would really like to go back…
Cooking Lesson in the Country