Soave FragrancesFebruary 21, 2017
Wine and the CityFebruary 21, 2017
A memorable day trip for wine and cheese lovers.
Combine a visit to an artisanal cheese producer and a winery.
from euro 165/person
Start the day at a small dairy farm to see the cheese-making process first hand. Get your tastebuds ready as the cheesemaker opens a few wheels of cheese for us to try: ricotta, smoked ricotta and farmer’s cheeses of different ages. After our visit we drive through the countryside to a classic trattoria where you can taste our local specialties.
This afternoon we will visit a local winery for a guided visit of the vineyards and cellar followed by a guided wine tasting. This special day trip can be tailored to match your interests and schedule.
- Private day trip to a cheese producer and winery in the Veneto
- Pick-up and drop-off service from Venice Tronchetto, Padova or Verona
- Round-trip transportation by comfortable passenger van or car
- A visit to an artisanal cheese producer followed by a cheese tasting
- A winery visit, from vineyard to cellar, where you will meet the winemaker
- A guided wine tasting of the many local varieties
- A traditional lunch at a typical trattoria
- English-speaking cheese and wine expert as your guide for the day
- Scenic drive through the Veneto countryside
- Maximum flexibility in meeting any special requests before and during your tour
Pick-up from your location
Arrive at the small cheese producer to see the production process, followed by a cheese tasting.
Traditional lunch at a typical trattoria
A scenic drive through the local wine producing area. Walk through the vineyards with the winemaker and visit the cellar to see the production methods. Followed by a guided wine tasting of their production.
Leave the winery for your return journey. Drop-off at your location.
“This was the BEST tour ever”
We went on the Alpine Cheese Farm & Wine Tasting Tour. We had Mario as our guide. He was so amazing. Very friendly and informative. My husband didn’t want to do the tour but he did just to make me happy. After the tour that was all he talked about. He loved the fact that…