Amarone ExperienceFebruary 14, 2017
Taste of FriuliFebruary 17, 2017
Discover the world of Prosecco,
the traditional sparkling white wine of the Veneto.
from euro 190/person
The lush green hills of the Prosecco winegrowing region form a triangle that includes the towns of Valdobbiadene, Conegliano and Vittorio Veneto. This picturesque area lies just an hour’s drive north of Venice. This important wine region is characterized by steep hills covered by vineyards and framed by the nearby Dolomite Mountains. Here the very air itself smells of grapes, wine and the wonderfully simple local cuisine. Discover the dedication and passion that the winemakers put into every bottle.
- Private day trip to the Prosecco wine country near Valdobiaddene
- Pick-up and drop-off service from Venice Tronchetto or Padova
- Round-trip transportation by comfortable passenger van or car
- English-speaking sommelier as your wine guide for the day
- Scenic drive through the hilly countryside
- 2 boutique winery visits, from vineyard to cellar, where you will meet the winemakers
- 2 guided wine tastings of the many versions of Prosecco
- A traditional lunch at a typical trattoria or agritursimo
- Maximum flexibility in meeting any special requests before and during your tour
Pick-up from your location
Arrive at the first winery near Valdobbiadene. Meet the winemaker and learn about the wine making process. A full guided wine tasting of all of the wines they produce.
Traditional lunch at a typical trattoria
A scenic drive to Bigolino to the second winery. Learn about the “Charmat” method used to produce Prosecco directly from the winemaker. A full guided wine tasting of their production.
Leave the Prosecco for your return journey. Drop-off at your location.
“An unforgettable prosecco day trip with amazing sommeliers!”
My husband and I took a 2 week trip throughout Italy with another couple. This tour was recommended to us by my sister who had done the same tour 4 years earlier. We took the private tour with Mario and Rachel. We easily found them at the pickup location and started our tour. They were both so nice and knowledgeable…