Padova Cooking ClassJanuary 8, 2018
Street Food & Market Walk in PadovaJanuary 8, 2018
148,00€ – 480,00€
Padova Spritz Walk
GOURMET TOURS AND ACTIVITIES
Discover the Spritz where Aperol was born
Join us as we stroll through the colorful main squares of Padova, stopping at two of our favorite places for a traditional Spritz paired with local finger food.
Visiting Padova without trying a Spritz is like coming to Italy and skipping the food. Aperol, used in the Aperol Spritz, was created here in 1919. Discover the history behind Italy’s beloved aperitivo and its role in daily life today. Enjoy the relaxing pace of Italy’s dolce vita, when the world seems to stop for the all-important hour of the aperitivo. The aperitivo has a vital function in today’s hectic world- an hour or so before dinner to unwind and decompress with friends or co-workers before heading home or out for a meal.
- Meet up with your local wine and food expert in Piazza delle Erbe
- Learn about the history and culture associated with the Spritz cocktail
- Stroll through the most characteristic squares popular with the locals
- Stop at two different bars to sample two different versions of the Spritz
- Each drink will be accompanied by light finger food such as cheese, salami, tramezzini or similar
- Private Spritz walk of 1 ½ hrs., starting at 5:30pm
- English-speaking wine & food expert as guide
- Two different versions of the Spritz at two different bars
- Italian finger food paired with each drink such as cheese, salami, tramezzini or similar
Contact us to arrange a custom version of this walk for your group.
For groups of more than 8 people, send us a custom request.
PAY ONLY DEPOSIT
- 5:30pm Meet your local food and wine guide at the meeting point in Padova
- 7:00 pm Wrap up your Spritz experience. Your guide can provide lots of great recommendations on where to move on to dinner!