Vineyards and Olive OilMarch 14, 2023
Padova Wine Tasting WalkMarch 22, 2023
210,00€ – 840,00€
Venice Aperitivo Experience
GOURMET TOURS AND ACTIVITIES
Eat and drink like a local
You will taste a selection of top local aperitifs, including a Bellini cocktail, a glass of sparkling Prosecco wine, and Venetian versions of the Spritz. Each tasting will be accompanied by traditional cicchetti, small portions of finger food or light appetizers.
Your guide, a certified Italian sommelier, will discuss the history behind each of the aperitifs you taste together, along with the secrets to their preparation.
Our aperitivo evening will begin with an impressive panoramic view of the Rialto area and much of Venice’s skyline from the terrace of the recently restored Fondaco dei Tedeschi. This historic edifice, once the headquarters of one of the foreign trading communities welcomed in Venice, is the perfect setting to discuss the wide-reaching foreign influence in Venice, even in the origins of the most popular Venetian aperitif– the spritz.
You will visit three different locales, each unique in its own way. The areas you will explore include the San Polo sestiere near the Rialto Bridge and its market area.
A perfect introduction to Venice through the local tradition of the aperitivo, the quintessence of the dolce vita. Join us as we taste our way this very happy hour in a remarkable setting.
- 3 hr. private tasting walk in Venice from 4pm to 7pm
- All drinks and appetizers, which can easily substitute a light dinner
- English-speaking sommelier as your private expert guide
- Reservations to the terrace of the Fondaco dei Tedeschi
Contact us to arrange a private version of this walk for your group.
For groups of more than 8 people, send us a custom request.
PAY ONLY DEPOSIT
- 4:00pm Meet your food and wine expert in the Atrium of the Fondaco dei Tedeschi building.
Begin your Aperitivo Experience with a visit to the panoramic terrace of this historic site.
- Visit three different locales in the area surrounding the Rialto Bridge, where you will taste three different traditional drinks, each one paired with typical cicchetti (small portions of finger food)
- 7:00 pm Wrap up your time together with your gourmet guide