600,00€ – 1.160,00€
Discover the world of Prosecco,
the traditional sparkling white wine of the Veneto.
from euro 145/person
The lush green hills of the Prosecco winegrowing region form a triangle that includes the towns of Valdobbiadene, Conegliano and Vittorio Veneto. This picturesque area lies just an hour’s drive north of Venice. This important wine region is characterized by steep hills covered by vineyards and framed by the nearby Dolomite Mountains. Here the very air itself smells of grapes, wine and the wonderfully simple local cuisine. Discover the dedication and passion that the winemakers put into every bottle.
- Private day trip to the Prosecco wine country near Valdobiaddene
- Pick-up and drop-off service from Venice Tronchetto or Padova
- Round-trip transportation by comfortable passenger van or car
- English-speaking sommelier as your wine guide for the day
- Scenic drive through the hilly countryside
- 2 boutique winery visits, from vineyard to cellar, where you will meet the winemakers
- 2 guided wine tastings of the many versions of Prosecco
- A traditional lunch at a typical trattoria or agritursimo
- Maximum flexibility in meeting any special requests before and during your tour
For groups of more than 8 people, send us a custom request.