720,00€ – 1.320,00€
VINEYARDS & CASTLES
WINE & TOUR
Escape from busy Venice and relax in the Veneto countryside with a visit to a medieval castle and Prosecco winery.
from euro 165/person
A fun day for the whole family in Prosecco wine country. Visit an authentic castle set in a historically strategic position in the Veneto countryside. Learn about the history of the area as you visit the exteriors and interiors of the castle with your private guide. Take a break for a delicious lunch at a typical trattoria of the area where you will taste the traditional specialties. Lunch will include an antipasto, fresh pasta and homemade dessert. After lunch you will stop in a local winery that has been producing Prosecco for generations. Take a stroll through the vineyards, visit the cantina and enjoy a wine tasting led by your guide who is an accredited Italian sommelier. You will taste at least four different types of Prosecco. Learn how Prosecco is made and about its important role in the Veneto.
- Private day trip to the Prosecco wine country near Valdobbiadene
- Pick-up and drop-off service from Venice Tronchetto or Padova
- Guided visit of a local castle
- Winery visit from vineyard to cellar and wine tasting with your expert wine guide including a guided wine tasting of the many versions of Prosecco
- Round-trip transportation by comfortable passenger van or car
- A traditional lunch at a typical trattoria or agriturismo
- Scenic drive through the Veneto countryside
- Maximum flexibility in meeting any special requests before and during your tour
- Prosecco di Conegliano e Valdobbiadene Fermo DOCG
- Prosecco di Conegliano e Valdobbiadene Brut DOCG
- Prosecco di Conegliano e Valdobbiadene Extra-dry DOCG
- Prosecco di Conegliano e Valdobbiadene Dry DOCG
- Prosecco di Conegliano e Valdobbiadene Fermented in the bottle
This is an example of the wines we typically taste at each winery. The actual selection may vary slightly, however
For groups of more than 8 people, send us a custom request.
Are you a single traveller looking to join a group? Contact us.