Hands-on Cooking Class in PadovaJanuary 8, 2018
Kids in the KitchenJanuary 8, 2018
Learn how to make artisanal gelato and authentic pizza!
from euro 150/person
Learn how to make classic Italian gelato and authentic pizza, baked in a wood-burning oven.
Discover the secrets and techniques of these quintessential Italian specialties with a local chef. This specialized workshop is designed for groups of max. 8 people to allow for an interactive, hands-on format.
The morning will begin with a gelato-making course where you will learn what makes artisanal gelato so special. Next, you will each make your own pizza along with your dedicated chef, choosing your own gourmet toppings.
At the end of the morning you will sit down to lunch all together to taste the pizza that you have prepared, sampling your gelato for dessert. Your lunch will be paired with quality Italian wines. Relax with an authentic Italian espresso before heading back to Venice.
Suitable for all skill levels.
In the heart of the Veneto countryside, an easy drive from Venice
- Learn how to prepare Italian gelato and Italian pizza under the guidance of an engaging local chef
- Enjoy lunch all together at the end of your course
- Taste local quality wines paired with your meal
- Take home a detailed recipe booklet of the dishes you have prepared
- Round trip transportation from Venice Tronchetto or Padova by comfortable passenger van or minivan
- Private English-speaking chef, lunch and accompanying wines.
- Hands-on gelato and pizza workshop
- Recipe booklet in English
Depart from Venice Tronchetto.
Begin the gelato workshop with your local chef, followed by pizza making and lunch all together.
Wrap up your culinary experience with an Italian espresso and the gelato that you have made.
Return to Venice.
“Cooking Class in Venice”
Our family had a wonderful cooking lesson in Venice. We started the day with a walk through the fun market at Rialto where we learned about what was in season. Our teenage daughters really enjoyed the traghetto ride across the Grand Canal after the market. The class itself was informative and interesting for all of us. This was an ideal intro into local food and wine and we would certainly book this again the next time we are in Venice.
Gelato and Pizza Workshop