Hands-on Cooking Class in VeniceFebruary 21, 2017
Market Walk in VeniceFebruary 21, 2017
Cheese, glorious cheese!
from euro 145/person
A memorable day trip for serious cheese lovers. Visit an artisanal cheese producer at a small dairy farm to see the production process first hand. Get your tastebuds ready as the cheesemaker opens a few wheels of cheese for us to try: ricotta, smoked ricotta and many farmer’s cheeses of different ages. After our visit we drive through the countryside to a classic trattoria where you can taste the local specialties. This special day trip can be tailored to match your interests and schedule.
- Private day trip to a cheese producer in the Veneto
- Pick-up and drop-off service from Venice Tronchetto, Padova or Verona
- Round-trip transportation by comfortable passenger van or car
- A visit to an artisanal cheese producer followed by a cheese tasting
- A traditional lunch at a typical trattoria
- English-speaking food expert as your guide for the day
- Scenic drive through the Veneto countryside
- Maximum flexibility in meeting any special requests before and during your tour
Pick-up from your location
Arrive at the small cheese producer to see the production process, followed by a cheese tasting.
Traditional lunch at a typical trattoria
A scenic drive through the local countryside as you return to Venice
“Best guided tours we’ve ever done! Mario & Rachel are the best guides in Italy!”
We spent 2 days in the countryside with Rachel & Mario. They met us at the Vaporetto & drove us to Prosecco Vineyards, Castles & a cheese farm. We also enjoyed 2 planned lunches in the countryside, which was the best food we ate the entire trip, because it was so fresh, local & handmade. I’m still longing for the Pappardelle with Ragu sauce! The best noodles I’ve ever eaten! The wine, the view! Mario & Rachel are lovely, kind, fun, knowledgeable…
Artisanal Cheese Visit and Tasting