1.300,00€ – 2.400,00€
A weekend in the heart of the Prosecco Hills
from euro 300/person
The lush green hills of the Prosecco wine-producing region are the backdrop to this fun and engaging weekend tour. Learn about Prosecco, the traditional sparkling white wine of the Veneto, from the vineyards to the cellar. Visit a small family-run producer and meet the winemaker. Enjoy sweeping views of the area from a nearby castle.
- Overnight accommodation at a charming B&B or boutique hotel in a double room with private bathroom, including breakfast
- All transportation of the itinerary by comfortable van or minvan
- Airport transfers to/from Venice Marco Polo Airport, Treviso Canova Airport or Venice Tronchetto
- English speaking support at all times by Venice Day Trips, local guides and hotel staff
- All entrance fees and guided visits
- Food and wine visits and tastings
- Guided tour of local castle, a stop at a nearby abbey
- All meals with wine, water and coffee (dinner on day 1, breakfast and lunch on day 2)
- Personal wine and food guide
- Supplement for accommodations in a single room
- Transfers from airports or cities other than those mentioned
Duration of this tour: 2 days / 1 night
For groups of more than 8 people, send us a custom request.
Are you a single traveller looking to join a group? Contact us.