2.900,00€ – 6.120,00€
An all-inclusive wine and food mini-break in the Prosecco countryside
from euro 700/person
The lush green hills of the Prosecco winegrowing region are the backdrop to this fun and engaging tour. Learn about Prosecco, the traditional sparkling white wine of the Veneto, from the vineyards to the cellar. Visit an artisanal cheese producer. Enjoy sweeping views of the area from a nearby castle.
- 2 nights’ accommodation at a charming B&B or boutique hotel in a double room with private bathroom, including breakfast
- All transportation of the itinerary by comfortable van or minvan
- Airport transfers to/from Venice Marco Polo Airport, Treviso Canova Airport or Venice Tronchetto
- English speaking support at all times by Venice Day Trips, local guides and hotel staff
- All entrance fees and guided visits
- Food and wine visits and tastings
- Guided tour of local castle, a stop at a nearby abbey
- All meals with wine, water and coffee from lunch on arrival day to lunch on departure day
- Personal wine and food guide
- Supplement for accommodations in a single room
- Transfers from airports or cities other than Venice
Duration of this tour: 3 days / 2 nights
For groups of more than 8 people, send us a custom request.
Are you a single traveller looking to join a group? Contact us.