At the end of the morning part of the course you will sit down to lunch all together to enjoy a typical Italian lunch, followed by a taste of all the desserts you have prepared together. Your lunch will be paired with quality Italian wines.
After lunch you will see how Italian gelato is made, and learn about the important differences between artisanal and industrially produced ice cream. Relax with a taste of your gelato and an authentic Italian espresso before heading back to Venice.
Suitable for all skill levels.
In the heart of the Veneto countryside, an easy drive from Venice
- Learn how to prepare Italian gelato and a selection of three classic desserts under the guidance of an engaging local chef
- Enjoy a rustic country lunch including an appetizer, fresh pasta or risotto, and a taste of the desserts you have prepared together.
- Taste local quality wines paired with your meal
- Enjoy the gelato you have prepared all together, accompanied by an Italian espresso
- Take home a detailed recipe booklet of the dishes you have prepared