MILAN DAY TRIPS
Come discover Milan!
Milan is a thriving cultural and artistic mecca in northern Italy, offering a unique blend of the historic and modern. Explore the main sights of Milan such as the Duomo, the “La Scala” Opera House, Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper, the fashion district and much more. Milan really has something to offer for everyone. Milan Day Trips will connect you with real places, real people and authentic experiences:
- Explore the highlights of the city with a private guided walk with an engaging expert guide
- Visit the nearby wine producing areas with your private guide to explore the worlds of Barolo, Barbaresco and other local wines
- Learn about the local cuisine at a hands-on cooking class with professional chef
VERONA DAY TRIPS
Verona, historic home of Romeo and Juliet, is a must-see city to include in your northern Italian itinerary. Come during opera season to enjoy the majesty of a performance at the Roman Arena. Stroll through the layers of history in the city – from Ancient Rome to the Renaissance. Visit the charming market squares and enjoy the local wine and cuisine. Verona Day Trips will connect you with real places, real people and authentic experiences:
- Explore the highlights of the city with a private guided walk tailored to meet your specific interests
- Visit the nearby wine producing areas with your private guide to explore the nearby Valpolicella, home to the famous Amarone or the gentle rolling hills of the Soave countryside.