Street Food & Scrovegni ChapelJanuary 26, 2018
Calling all serious foodies!
from euro 80/person
Bologna is a city made for foodies, and has been known for its amazing cuisine throughout the centuries. Just think of Prosciutto from Parma, Parmigano Reggiano cheese, tortellini, lasagna and many more delicious specialties, all originating in the region of Emilia-Romagna.
Discover this region’s capital city of Bologna through its delicious street food! A fun way to get the feel of the city through the many specialties at the colorful outdoor and covered markets, street stalls and small food shops.
This is our newest street food experience. This fun way to explore Italy’s varied cuisine is also available in Padova, Venice and Modena. Book your private street food tour now!
- Visit the covered food market Mercato delle Erbe in Bologna with your private English-speaking expert in food and wine
- Learn about the history of local specialty food products and their role in the cuisine of Emilia Romagna Region
- Taste quality local specialties including wine
- Personable English-speaking guide, an expert on the local cuisine and wines
- Tastings of local specialties including wine, parmigiano, mortadella, crescenta bolognese, fresh pasta & gelato
- Insider tips on where to purchase food and wine to bring home
What’s not Included:
- Transportation to meeting point in the center of Bologna
Meet your expert food and wine guide in Mercato delle Erbe, Bologna.
Wrap up your food experience in Bologna.
“Lovely food walk in Padua was the highlight of our day!”
We absolutely loved the market walk we booked in Padua just after Christmas. Our guide Rachel was really fun and informative and knew all the best parts of the market to show us. Everyone in our group – we were 4 adults – enjoyed the experience, especially all the lovely tastings (persimmons, cheeses, local prosciuto…)…