650,00€ – 1.320,00€
VENICE WINERY TOUR
WINE & TOUR
A wine excursion into the lush Venice countryside
from euro 165/person
Spend a relaxing day in the wine producing area of the Euganean Hills, set in the countryside close to Venice. These lush green hills have been famous for their wine since the ancient Roman Empire, and this area was also known as the private vineyard of the Venetian Republic.
Today this area produces an outstanding variety of quality wines (13 of which carry the D.O.C. label), including reds like Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Carménère and Marzemino. Local white wine production includes Pinot Bianco, Moscato, Fior d’Arancio and the sparkling Serprino.
- Private day trip to the Euganean Hills wine country near Venice
- Pick-up and drop-off service from Venice Tronchetto, Padova or Verona
- Two winery visits from vineyard to cellar where you will meet the winemaker and learn about local varietals and production methods
- Two guided wine tastings with your expert wine guide including the local white, red and sparkling wines
- Round-trip transportation by comfortable passenger van or car
- A traditional lunch at a typical trattoria or agriturismo
- Scenic drive through the Veneto countryside
- Maximum flexibility in meeting any special requests before and during your tour
For groups of more than 8 people, send us a custom request.
Are you a single traveller looking to join a group? Contact us.